authentication and personalization of data
Before moving soon to Bot Libre for Business we'd like first to :
- prototype a knowledge base -> we see how to do it, ok
- start a small web site (with Wordpress or other tool if more suitable) on the internet that :
1 * embeds a bot -> we see how to do it, ok
2 * welcome visitors (people from internet, ie they don't have an account on Bot Libre), checking their credentials if they have (id / pwd), start a session with the bot, putting into memory infos from their previous sessions (stored on disk) with the bot, and start conversations, and at the end of the session infos in memory should be stored on disk (to be reused at next session)
3 * manage credentials : visitors should be able to initiate an account if that's the first time, cancel their account, etc...
4 * keep stored infos/logs separate for each user
I suspect that such requirements might be common with the bots for professional use where history and confidentiality are important, especially for "virtual doctors" types of bots, where :
- patient files should not be inter-mixed, and kept confidential from each other
- history of what doctor bot has learned from the patient and what he has told the patient until should be stored on disk (patient file) and reused during next conversations (we don't want him to repeat same thing during the next sessions..)
- do you know web tools that implement such (or similar) requirements ?
- could you recommend Bot Libre API / Web services to integrate above web tools with Bot Libre's bots ?
Thank you in advance,